Monday, March 18, 2024

Whiskey Girl

You might recognize the lyrics to this particular country song: "She needs somethin' with a little more edge and a little more pain. She's my little whiskey girl, my ragged-on-the-edges girl. Ah, but I like 'em rough."

Or, maybe from this song: "The bartender asks me, 'Say son, what'll it be?' I want a shot at that redhead yonder lookin' at me." I admit that I do get into a country music mood now and then. 

The Empress puts down the martini occasionally and has a much more potent drink. This is about as often as she grows out her hair. Though this wig might look amazing on her, it unfortunately sheds a lot. lol. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Studio

As The Empress and Annie sat in the studio, two or three people walked by and said, “Oh, wow! When I walked into the room, I thought there w...