Monday, April 1, 2024

Over It

Here's a quick set of The Empress sitting on the bed. I can’t remember what time it was, but I think it was around the evening. Judith was just waking up, and Annie and I were a bit tired and ready for bed. 

For this set, I decided to use the bright and colorful filter I typically use for Annie’s photos. It might be the hair that I wanted to keep looking very natural. Not red, but a fiery, dark orange. 

There is still one more set of Judith with the long red hair. She was not wearing much in that one. I hope everyone enjoyed seeing this new hairstyle on The Empress. Like always, it was fun taking these photos. 























No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Studio

As The Empress and Annie sat in the studio, two or three people walked by and said, “Oh, wow! When I walked into the room, I thought there w...