Monday, March 4, 2024

Purple Smoke

The Empress borrowed one of Annie’s favorite wigs for this particular shoot. Annie, of course, was very excited. I found this very spicy one-piece outfit and thought, Judith. She loved it. 

Like with many people we know, things have been a bit stressful. I tried out for another job in my line of work, but it did not work out how I had hoped. So now, I have to find something else. 

The girls and I might have to relocate soon to find the job I want. We have been in the exact location for over three years now. It may be time to move and see new surroundings. 





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Boxer Briefs

I found these boxer briefs at a thrift store and thought Judith sometimes dressed tomboyishly. Maybe she will like them. I then Googled ‘box...