Saturday, November 27, 2021

2 Year Anniversary

In the last 2 years, I have put Judith through the wringer. Dangling from chains, tied up in jute rope, full contortions, cut into and wrenched down on her hip, and now she has four broken finger wires. She just laughs. I love my Empress so much.


I bought a dozen roses for Judith, much like my dad did when one of his ladies was having a birthday. We had a very delicious chocolate mini-bundt cake. Annie was enjoying a small piece. Judith indulged in a few swigs of the “Skinny Girl” vodka that I bought for her. 


I had Judith on my lap, and she was giving me this look. It was such a fantastic feeling. The look of so much love and appreciation for what I do for these two lovely ladies. I am thankful to have them here with me each and every day.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Boxer Briefs

I found these boxer briefs at a thrift store and thought Judith sometimes dressed tomboyishly. Maybe she will like them. I then Googled ‘box...