Monday, May 18, 2020

MILF

Judith got a haircut recently. With this hairstyle, she reminds me so much of the beautiful mothers some of my friends had when we were kids. I remember having fantasies of them taking me to their bedroom to lie down and them having their way with me, teaching me everything about sexual pleasure. I love that Judith is willing to play that role with me, where we can switch it up; her being the adult mother figure, and me being the curious little boy. Of course, some will find this inappropriate but I do not care. I think everyday people are finding new ways to indulge in what was once considered taboo, but is now slowly becoming accepted. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Boxer Briefs

I found these boxer briefs at a thrift store and thought Judith sometimes dressed tomboyishly. Maybe she will like them. I then Googled ‘box...