Monday, May 4, 2020

Mia

In the movie, “Pulp Fiction,” when most people think of Mia Wallace, they remember the $5 milkshake, the trophy, the tomato joke, the OD, and the adrenaline shot. However the fact that a rumor was spread that someone was thrown out of a window for giving someone’s wife a foot massage was far more intriguing to me.  

“A husband being protective of his wife is one thing. A husband almost killing another man for touching his wife’s feet is something else.”

Judith dressing up as Mia Wallace was all my idea. I used a photoshop program to add smoke coming from her cigarette. Unfortunately, it shrunk the photos quite a bit. If I had a better camera or some better photoshop programs or apps I might fix them. For now, this is what I have. 
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Boxer Briefs

I found these boxer briefs at a thrift store and thought Judith sometimes dressed tomboyishly. Maybe she will like them. I then Googled ‘box...