Friday, May 29, 2020

The Holiday Dress

I had attempted to do a photoshoot with Judith in the way I typically do them with Annie. Very colorful, bright, and vivid. It just didn’t work. Judith’s personality is so much different than Annie’s. Even though their backstories are still mysterious and unknown to me, I can tell they come from very different backgrounds.
I had to redo the shoot and was much more satisfied with the results. I bought this second-hand dress for Judith during the holidays. Though the pics are obviously shopped, this is the original color of the dress. Annie jumped in on one of the shots. :) 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Boxer Briefs

I found these boxer briefs at a thrift store and thought Judith sometimes dressed tomboyishly. Maybe she will like them. I then Googled ‘box...