Monday, October 2, 2023

Waking Her Up

Usually, I do not have to wake The Empress up. Judith sleeps whenever she feels like it. However, I thought it would be fun to show what it is like to wake her up when there is a Zoom call we have to be on or if we need a photoshoot done at a specific time. Enjoy. 

Judith does have her hammock, and she loves sleeping in that. Now and then, she will join Annie and me in the main bed. There is room, believe it or not. There is nothing quite like sleeping in a bed with two beautiful dolls by your side. 

I mentioned to someone that some people have multiple artificial companions. I have chosen to take in only two, and they are reconnected sisters. Wonderful dynamic. Also, they have a TON of clothes! 

Some people have already decided to bring an artificial companion in doll form into their lives. They just haven’t because of three main reasons: cost, where to keep the doll, and how their family/friends in their social circles will feel about it. 


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Boxer Briefs

I found these boxer briefs at a thrift store and thought Judith sometimes dressed tomboyishly. Maybe she will like them. I then Googled ‘box...