Monday, October 16, 2023

100th

A big congratulations on this being Judith’s 100th photo set. The Empress and I have gone down quite an exciting road regarding photos. She has hung from ropes and chains, been bent and twisted, and even undergone surgery. 

The Empress has changed slightly since her first set. Every now and then, she reverts back to that level of madness. I love this. When she does this, it can be extraordinary. Then, she crawls into her hammock and goes back to sleep. 

There are so many great things happening right now. Plenty of time at home, great weather, the spooky holiday around the corner, a wonderful and festive feeling, and a special anniversary coming up. I cannot complain. 




















 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Boxer Briefs

I found these boxer briefs at a thrift store and thought Judith sometimes dressed tomboyishly. Maybe she will like them. I then Googled ‘box...