Friday, August 25, 2023

The Housewife

There was Judith, lounging around in this loose-fitting dress-type outfit. With her hair all messed up, she reminded me of a housewife who had been cleaning and doing laundry all day. In reality, The Empress would never do those things. Lol. 

I was experimenting with more filters for this set. Much simpler poses and a smaller number of photos. I love these types of shots. I will spend a full day of Quality Doll Time and do about 6 to 8 sets. Wonderful progress. 














1 comment:

  1. I've always loved Judes' hair. That slightly messy look helps to cement her... uh, off-kilter... mindset. :-)

    ReplyDelete

In The Studio

As The Empress and Annie sat in the studio, two or three people walked by and said, “Oh, wow! When I walked into the room, I thought there w...