Friday, August 11, 2023

She-Shack

Dollyman25442 on The Doll Forum and I have been planning this photoshoot for months. Introducing the Ford Cobra. We came up with the idea when we did the five sets of the Friendship Series earlier this year. This is Set 01 of the “She-Shack.” Much more to come. 

Just in Set 01 alone, there are 54 usable shots of Judith and Gwen, which will be posted over five to six days. Of the 310 photoshoots I have done of Annie and Judith, this ranks as one of my Top Ten favorites. 


We have Judith in the driver’s seat, wearing fiery-red lipstick, dark sunglasses, and black high-heels. I had no idea that The Empress could even drive, let alone know her way around such a vehicle. She took to it as if she had owned it for years. 


We also have Gwen leaning over the hood, ensuring all is tip-top. She is sporting a green tank, super tight jeans, and a mechanics hat that is all too applicable for this set. She obviously knows her way around this vehicle.  


There will be some surprises in the next few months as the She-Shack set continues later in the year. Stay tuned! 

























































1 comment:

  1. American cars, especially classic ones, don't really do it for me. Although there's two notable things that kept me perusing each photo... one, the Cobra reminds me of the Seven series of cars manufactured by Lotus, which I've loved ever since first seeing them in the opening credits of 'The Prisoner'; two, Judith being her usual captivating self, and three, Gwen being cute and personable.

    So that's three things, I suppose. :-)

    ReplyDelete

In The Studio

As The Empress and Annie sat in the studio, two or three people walked by and said, “Oh, wow! When I walked into the room, I thought there w...