Friday, May 5, 2023

Future Fashion?

The Empress, Judith. We found this weird turtleneck-type outfit at a second-hand store. I am trying to remember which. Judith said it could be something fashionable in the future. For right now, though, it is strange. 

Sometimes the schedule, from when I shoot photos to when I post them, can be quite a timespan. This set was taken on Dec 8th last year. Definitely remembered, but left behind a bit to prioritize other pics. 

Even when things become difficult, I always have Annie and Judith’s photos to post. It is artwork, therapeutic, and love for these two beautiful ladies. I am thankful that I get to share the finished product with everyone. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Boxer Briefs

I found these boxer briefs at a thrift store and thought Judith sometimes dressed tomboyishly. Maybe she will like them. I then Googled ‘box...