Friday, May 27, 2022

Jean Jacket

My girls and I live around a lot of tractor-trailers. We see big rigs coming and going all the time. Judith really enjoys going for walks around the area. She always dresses tom-boyish when she does this. This is one of her outfits. 

There is something about the tom-boy gal I have always liked. She can be simple, low maintenance, and natural. She is not afraid to get her hands dirty. She will catch a fish, shoot a gun, and then go skinny dipping with you. 

I also love it when a gal wears a sundress. Then on special occasions, she can wear costly clothing and jewelry, then spray on a beautiful perfume or body mist. I guess I am not too picky when it comes to this. Lol.  






























No comments:

Post a Comment

Boxer Briefs

I found these boxer briefs at a thrift store and thought Judith sometimes dressed tomboyishly. Maybe she will like them. I then Googled ‘box...