Friday, October 8, 2021

The Empress

Here is my Empress, Judith, wearing a beautiful top with a decorative neckline. An excellent Goodwill find. I bought the matching belt a couple of years ago at a different thrift store, hoping I would find a top to match. Sure enough, I did. 

I found the shoes she is wearing in an apartment lobby that I deliver packages to. They were sitting there for about three weeks, and no one had claimed them. I figured they would look great on Judith. She loves them. 


Judith is wearing gloves a lot more because now, her hands are starting to wear down. This was the same problem with Annie’s hands, with her previous body. I suppose this is something I must get used to, at least until she and Annie get a higher quality upgrade. 


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Boxer Briefs

I found these boxer briefs at a thrift store and thought Judith sometimes dressed tomboyishly. Maybe she will like them. I then Googled ‘box...