Friday, October 22, 2021

Four Loko

It has been a while since we did a black & white of the Empress. We found this tank top at her favorite thrift store. I have never been a fan of this drink, and neither has she. She likes the top, though, because it is very baggy and can be a bit revealing. Lol. 


This was just another simple day. Judith was lounging around, and Annie was doing Annie things. I enjoy taking photos of days like this. Nothing fancy and not too much prep. I think this type of set shows the relaxed dynamic of our tiny home. 


We did hit a milestone, as this set marks Judith’s 50th photoshoot. Her 2nd anniversary is coming up next month, and we are all very excited. I think that is when we will start doing throwbacks of her sets. Off-topic, I still am not sure why Judith does this over-exaggerated smile now and then. Lol.  























No comments:

Post a Comment

Boxer Briefs

I found these boxer briefs at a thrift store and thought Judith sometimes dressed tomboyishly. Maybe she will like them. I then Googled ‘box...