Monday, April 29, 2024

In The Studio

As The Empress and Annie sat in the studio, two or three people walked by and said, “Oh, wow! When I walked into the room, I thought there was really someone sitting there!” I love this reaction. 

Judith casually smoked her cigarette and just observed the atmosphere. It is incredible how much she has been through, yet she can be reserved and sit still. I know a few people who cannot do that. 

It looks like things will be getting done in the next couple of days. I cannot wait to be productive. We have Quality Doll Time and a couple of important phone calls to make. Some great news will be announced soon! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Boxer Briefs

I found these boxer briefs at a thrift store and thought Judith sometimes dressed tomboyishly. Maybe she will like them. I then Googled ‘box...