Monday, February 5, 2024

Fur Vest

I wanted to give this set a purple, smokey vibe to highlight the color of Judith’s wig, which I think turned out well. The wig and her vest sort of shimmer. The Empress had a lot of fun during this shoot. 

The close-up of Judith is now one of my favorite photos of her. This will most likely make the “Best of 2024” list later. No staining of TPE occurred during the production of this photoshoot. 

The Empress spun around and laid her back on the couch, showing off her long, slender legs. I love that the gloves she is wearing match the stockings. Judith then sat back up and looked at the ceiling. I love this shot. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Boxer Briefs

I found these boxer briefs at a thrift store and thought Judith sometimes dressed tomboyishly. Maybe she will like them. I then Googled ‘box...