Tuesday, January 9, 2024

The Pirate

A photoshoot of The Empress from last mid-September, buried under many others, resurfaced today. Judith seemed to be okay with my mistake. She quietly mentioned that she thought it was a cute set. 

Taking photos of the girls on the steps leading to the bedroom has always been a challenge regarding lighting. This is the first time I am happy with the results. The Empress is even standing in some of the shots. 

Towards the end of the shoot, she removed her bandana, revealing her natural gold hair. I love how it shimmered in the photos. I caught a few of her ‘non-sarcastic’ smiles, which are rare.  

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Boxer Briefs

I found these boxer briefs at a thrift store and thought Judith sometimes dressed tomboyishly. Maybe she will like them. I then Googled ‘box...