Friday, July 14, 2023

Blackstar

The Empress Judith has had this sweater for a while, so we finally decided to do a shoot with her wearing it. The black stars remind us of the late David Bowie, whose final record was Blackstar.’ 

Judith borrowed these shoes from Annie. They have been in the closet for some time and needed the dust blown off them. I can’t even remember the last time Annie wore them. To me, they have an adorable yet sexy look to them. 

This pose reminds me of the cover of the 1983 movie, ‘Flashdance.’ I remember how intrigued I was to find out whether or not she was wearing anything under that sweater. I am pretty sure that Judith is not. 
























1 comment:

Boxer Briefs

I found these boxer briefs at a thrift store and thought Judith sometimes dressed tomboyishly. Maybe she will like them. I then Googled ‘box...