Friday, March 17, 2023

Blue

I decided to try some filters again for this set of Judith. This one is called Pop07, which makes her look rather blue. The mood was right for that particular image edit. Annie and The Empress herself both approve. 

Last weekend I took a short break from everything and did a reset. As it turns out, I wish I had been more productive with an extra photoshoot, some editing of my book, or more prep for my upcoming YouTube channel. Lesson learned. 

I wish all my projects would start immediately. So much preparation, work and waiting. That is me being impatient. So far, every project I have put time into has been decent. I have nothing to worry about. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Boxer Briefs

I found these boxer briefs at a thrift store and thought Judith sometimes dressed tomboyishly. Maybe she will like them. I then Googled ‘box...