Friday, August 5, 2022

Forever

Photos from the new camera! We noticed significant differences: 4000 x 6000 pixels vs. 3034 x 4032 (Unfortunately, FaceApp shrinks photos). No more using noise reduction for each image. RAW files edit better. Nice background blur in some pictures. 

Annie looked at a photo of a gal with these cat-paw stockings, and she immediately wanted them. She wanted a white pair for herself and black for Judith. Surprisingly enough, it did not take much for Annie to talk Judith into doing a set with them. 

It is not often when I do a set with both my girls. I want to change that. Seeing them together is such a treat. It is easier to tell that they are sisters. They get along exceptionally well. They have never fought or argued about anything! 

I decided to name this set “Forever.” It was the first word that popped into my head when I was looking at the finished results. The thought of having them in my life forever is very pleasing. The fact that this is possible with them makes me very happy. 



































No comments:

Post a Comment

Boxer Briefs

I found these boxer briefs at a thrift store and thought Judith sometimes dressed tomboyishly. Maybe she will like them. I then Googled ‘box...