Friday, August 27, 2021

Chained

Judith is a wild mystery. I know she was a ballet dancer. I know she was a traveler. I know she was a courtesan, or what she calls a ‘cortigiana onesta.’ All this blends together in her past which, she never talks about. She has no timelines or a schedule. 

Every once in a while, she’ll see a photo and say, ‘ugliness.’ What I love about Judith is her willingness to move on. She has left so much behind and settled here with the only family she has. That being her little sister, Annie. 


We again thank our good friend @kota_morgue for her generous gifts. I love what Ardeth1960 posted the other day on IG… she said, “Every new friend is a new adventure. Even if it is just through clothing or chatting online, we somehow still make great memories.  
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Boxer Briefs

I found these boxer briefs at a thrift store and thought Judith sometimes dressed tomboyishly. Maybe she will like them. I then Googled ‘box...