Friday, July 16, 2021

Lulu Bob Test

This is the same wig we used in Judith's "Mia Wallace" set. I tried my hand at customizing it into a lulu bob style. This shoot was sort of a 'test it out' set to see how it looks. It doesn't quite have the curves at the front-ends, which might be challenging to achieve with this wig. 

The overall quality of this wig is horrible. Hair constantly falls out of it, and I think we only did three shoots with it, one which I never even posted. Judith thought I may have cut the wig too short, but I won that argument by finding a pic of Louise brooks where you can see the lower part of her ear.  














No comments:

Post a Comment

Boxer Briefs

I found these boxer briefs at a thrift store and thought Judith sometimes dressed tomboyishly. Maybe she will like them. I then Googled ‘box...