Friday, August 28, 2020

The Ugly Chair

During the trip, Judith slept a lot. On the way to our destination, and when we got to the hotel. Most of the time, she sat quietly in this old chair, which she called “ugly” a few times. I remember looking over at her one time and thinking that she needed attention. So I went and sat in the chair with her and held her in my arms. She pressed her head against my shoulder and under my chin. I felt the love from her. Later, I dressed her up and got her ready for a shoot. She was solitaire and decided to sit in that ugly chair. 

Annie will always be my baby… my first doll. But without question, there is and always will be a special place for Judith in my heart. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Boxer Briefs

I found these boxer briefs at a thrift store and thought Judith sometimes dressed tomboyishly. Maybe she will like them. I then Googled ‘box...