Friday, July 31, 2020

The Roadie

I’ve been involved in music for quite some time now, and I always appreciated a sexy woman working very hard to set up a stage, rig lighting, and help the band out while getting ready to perform. I understand them much more than “groupies,” who normally just stand around looking pretty. 

In this set, Judith puts on a new hat and plays the role of my tour roadie. She has on very rugged and tom-boyish attire, no makeup, and messed up hair. You can see some of my guitar amps and keyboards in the background. I would love for her to be my roadie someday. 

The top she has on had a wide neck, and it kept slipping down her shoulders. I told her, “let it keep going down,” and so she did. I took so many photos of her topless. I had to throw her on the couch and thrust myself into her before I could finish the shoot. lol. Judith has shoulders that ‘shrug,’ which was something I wasn’t expecting when she arrived. Even Annie 
cannot shrug her shoulders.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Boxer Briefs

I found these boxer briefs at a thrift store and thought Judith sometimes dressed tomboyishly. Maybe she will like them. I then Googled ‘box...