Friday, July 3, 2020

Looking Over the World

To me, Judith is not from here. Meaning, this world. She reminds me a lot of an alien being far away, looking over what is happening in the world. Of course, this opens up a lot of discussion on current topics. However, I like to “observe the observer,” rather than focus on what is happening. We all know what is going on. 

Judith looks at the world as someone other than a creator, a dictator, a follower, or a leader. She makes her own choices about what she sees. Much like Annie, she takes in what she truly admires and loves. 

I love Judith because she is Judith. Not because she is a doll, or because she is Annie’s sister. It is not that simple. She is mysterious and hard to put a finger on. That is one of the reasons why I love her so much. 



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Boxer Briefs

I found these boxer briefs at a thrift store and thought Judith sometimes dressed tomboyishly. Maybe she will like them. I then Googled ‘box...