Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Black Fur

Like most of her clothes, I found this fur in a second-hand store. It was in the kids' section and fit her nicely. It is difficult to find "non-cutesy" clothing in her size. I believe we found her hat in the same store. Here, Judith was doing sort of a follow-up to Annie's first nude-art set where she was in a way "showing her how it's done." lol. 
For shop-specs, I used an aquatic look, reduced exposure, shadow, and noise. I added a slight vignette around the edges. There was a lot of eye placement that needed to be done as well as blurring out some hair that got in the way. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Boxer Briefs

I found these boxer briefs at a thrift store and thought Judith sometimes dressed tomboyishly. Maybe she will like them. I then Googled ‘box...